Due to heavy rain earlier in the week there have been some amendments to the Auckland & Waikato Karaka 2022 Yearling Inspection Tour hosted by bloodstock agent Stuart Hale, including an additional half-day to be conducted on Saturday, while Windsor Park Stud have been added to Friday’s schedule.
Below is the revamped schedule.
To confirm attendance contact Stuart Hale on 0274920975 and all are welcome.
FRIDAY 11TH FEBRUARY
Meet 7:45am Cambridge BP station
8am Windsor Park Stud (45)
9.30am Koru Thoroughbreds (14) - 74 Periam Rd
10.30am Highview (17) - Coffee and muffins served
12noon Cambridge Stud (41) – Lunch provided
3.45pm Pencarrow Stud (28) - Dinner and drinks served, hosted by Sir Peter Vela
SATURDAY 12TH FEBRUARY
Meet 8.30am Cambridge BP Station
9.00 am Wentwood Grange (35) – Breakfast available before parade from 8:45
11.00am Landsdowne Park (25)
12.00pm Woburn Farm (22)
1.00pm Carlaw Park (18)
Protocols for Auckland & Waikato Karaka 2022 Yearling Inspection Tour
New Zealand is currently at the red setting under New Zealand’s COVID-19 Traffic light system.
As a result, there are some protocols that need to be followed while on the Auckland-Waikato yearling tour organised by Stuart Hale:
- Scan in each morning when entering the bus using the NZCOVID Tracer app
- Masks must be worn on the bus
- Make sure to have your MyVaccine Pass available to board the bus
- Scan in at each farm with the NZCOVID Tracer app, whether you are travelling on the bus or driving to each farm in your own vehicle.
- A link to the COVID-19 protection framework can be found HERE: