Bloodstock Taxation in New Zealand (4th ed.) is the bloodstock industry bible for New Zealand. Written by New Zealand's acknowledged expert on the subject, John Aubery this book includes:
- Commentary on the latest tax changes and Inland Revenue rulings
- When does a breeding business commence?
- Transfer of bloodstock into a breeding business
- When bloodstock are "eligible" to be a breeding business
- Bloodstock syndicates
- Extensive coverage of geldings
- GST, breeding and business syndicates
- Summary of 30 tax cases highlighting breeding and racing issues
- Numerous tax tips
- New rules for non-resident owners
- 49 chapters on every conceivable bloodstock topic
This edition is now out of print and we are working on an update to ensure it meets the current legislation requirements.
Email us at: email@example.com to be added to the list of people who will be contacted when we have a new edition.
Or use the form to the right and you will also be added to the list.