Bloodstock Taxation in New Zealand (4th ed.) is the bloodstock industry bible for New Zealand. Written by New Zealand's acknowledged expert on the subject, John Aubery this book includes:
- Commentary on the latest tax changes and Inland Revenue rulings
- When does a breeding business commence?
- Transfer of bloodstock into a breeding business
- When bloodstock are "eligible" to be a breeding business
- Bloodstock syndicates
- Extensive coverage of geldings
- GST, breeding and business syndicates
- Summary of 30 tax cases highlighting breeding and racing issues
- Numerous tax tips
- New rules for non-resident owners
- 49 chapters on every conceivable bloodstock topic
Now available for just
$85.00 (incl. GST) + postage this is a must have for all breeders.