The Essential Guide to Bloodstock Taxation By John Aubrey
Written by New Zealand’s acknowledged expert on the subject, over 150 pages covering:
- Commentary on the latest tax changes and
- Inland Revenue rulings
- When does a breeding business commence?
- Extensive coverage of geldings
- Summary of 30 tax cases highlighting breeding and Racing issues
- Numerous tax tips
- New rules for non-resident owners
- 49 chapters on every conceivable bloodstock topic
- Business test & is one horse a business?
- Commentary on 2013 Drummond tax case
- Consumption and 24 month rule
- Racing breeding stock
- Deductibility of racing & training costs
Bloodstock Taxation in New Zealand,
4th Edition. $85.00 each, including GST.