Bloodstock Taxation in New Zealand (4th ed.) is the bloodstock industry bible for New Zealand. Written by New Zealand's acknowledged expert on the subject, John Aubery this book includes:
- Commentary on the latest tax changes and Inland Revenue rulings
- When does a breeding business commence?
- Transfer of bloodstock into a breeding business
- When bloodstock are "eligible" to be a breeding business
- Bloodstock syndicates
- Extensive coverage of geldings
- GST, breeding and business syndicates
- Summary of 30 tax cases highlighting breeding and racing issues
- Numerous tax tips
- New rules for non-resident owners
- 49 chapters on every conceivable bloodstock topic
Now available for just
$85.00 (incl. GST) + postage this is a must have for all breeders.
INCENTIVES FOR NEW BREEDERS
The below incentive scheme proposal has the support of the NZTBA Executive. However NZTBA endorsement is pending the next council meeting in March. Feedback from NZTBA Members is encouraged, please email or call Justine to discuss the issue further.
07 827 7727 - email@example.com